The Big Balloon Seller

Incessant throughout the day he works, though with some two- three breaks, I wonder what positively do the people meddle in his life so that one day he can fly with enough fruits of his hardwork to serve his afterlife? I guess, till the lifetime. Yeah?
Well that was the moment the question got stuck in my mind and some hues reconciled me, that I decided to capture him.
In the helm of his own, sauntering and swaying, around the streets of Chandni Chowk, in blazing sunshine of winters, contented with his big balloon selling job which is enough to salve his thirst and hunger a day. With the astound beauty of such people, I was astonished not only with the hardwork such people do all day long but also they are responsible of their own working and feeding themselves as compared to those who hopelessly begs on the streets which unfolds a very derogatory hue in me and in majority of the population ofcourse.
To some people he may be a figure to shrug off but this boorish seller exhibited a tinge of audacity that makes him flamboyant and beguiled in his own way that one may feel lure to capture him, like I did.
Carrying the lot of balloons, he wanders vehemently transcending the vestige of vexation which he sometimes have. I was able to smash an ambivalency on his face while he was yawning and shot him in spine chilling environ.
Why I decided to capture him? Just to accentuate on the very innocence one such hardworking and simple living guy may  possess. He possessed no enervation towards work, neither subversiveness. As I was strangling behind him, gyrating round his trifleness, a vicissitude of such innocence and serene aspect of hue, unleashing the stark vivacious image that one such person could possess; I tried to accentuate him, creating a reminiscence. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just as lively, Just as fulfilling

The sea sunset